The four-star Grand Hotel Murgavets**** is located in the heart of the Rhodope Mountains, in the centre of the Pamporovo ski resort. It is 260 km away from Sofia and 85 km from Plovdiv. The hotel offers its guests excellent conditions for year-round tourism:
- Winter skiing tourism
- Active summer mountain tourism
- SPA and wellness tourism
- Business meetings, seminars, corporate events and team buildings
- Destination and route-informative tourism
The hotel was last renovated in 2009. Situated in the very centre of the resort, Murgavets offers excellent opportunities for recreation, sports, tourism, business meetings, seminars and company celebrations.
Available for guests:
- Main restaurant with up to 80 seats
- Tavern "Bulgarian village" with up to 250 seats
- Lobby bar
- Night bar
- Panoramic Viennese coffee house
- Safe deposit box at the reception desk, extra charge - 3 BGN/day
- Conference room with up to 150 seats and various configuration options. It is equipped with flipchart, multimedia, computer port and sound system
- Throughout the day you can use fax, copying, postal and courier services.
Sports and SPA: Grand Hotel Murgavets**** offers a luxury SPA and Wellness centre that offers a variety of relaxing and refreshing treatments and programs. At the SPA centre, the guests will find: 2 swimming pools, sauna, steam bath, tangentor (underwater massage), table tennis, fitness.